TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NUMEIANG APPLICATION
These Terms and Conditions for NumEiang Application ("Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms and conditions for the use of all services on NumEiang Application ("Application") provides by Numeiang Group Company Limited (the "Company" or "We") in order for the user of the application (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "You", depending upon the context) to acknowledge and understand the Terms and Conditions of the services that the Company makes available on the Application.
1. Scope of the Terms and Conditions
2. Accounts and Membership Registration
If you create an account on the Application, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We have no obligation to monitor and review new accounts before you sign-in and use our services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account on the Application. In addition, you must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
We will not be liable for any acts or omissions caused by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions or that your conduct would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register to use our services and you will not be entitled to a refund for the service fee.
3. Detail of Services
Services provided by the Company are as follows:
3.1 Thai-Chinese-International Calendar with the functions of notifying the upcoming important days in advance with recording notes and audio recordings; and
3.2 The service of providing advice about what to do on the important day or to set the day to proceed in any important event.
If you use the service under Clause 3.1, you may choose the form of payment to be either on a subscription basis until you cancel the use of such services or pre-paid before using service each time according to the details set forth in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
For the service under Clause 3.2, you will receive such service within 3 business days after you have filled in the details requested by the Company and paid for the service as stipulated in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions. The Company will issue the billing of the service fee payment via the transferring cash or via online payment platform.
4. Personal Data Protection
5. User’s Warranties
The User hereby warranties that:
1. The User’s information related to the provision of services is accurate and true in all aspects.
2. The User is at least 20 years old at the time of registration or using the services on the Application. The User hereby warrants that already obtained the consent from parents or legal guardian if the User is under 20 years of age.
3. The User will accept and be satisfied with the results of the Company’s services without any objection.
4. The User will not distort information that may cause misunderstandings that discredit or deliberate disseminating false information with the intention of causing damage to the Company.
5. The User will not upload or distribute viruses or other types of malicious code that will or may be used in any manner that may harm the Company's services or Application.
6. The User will not act in a manner that causes an obstruction to the service of the Company.
7. The User will not use the Application for the commercial purpose on his/her own behalf or on behalf of another person. If you act or perform any commercial use through the Application, you shall be solely liable to the partners for such matters.
8. The User will not conduct any infringement of rights in any intellectual property of the Company.
9. The User will not act in any manner which may cause the Company to be involved in any dispute or claim or any act that the Company considered inappropriate which may harm the Company and its reputation.
10. The User will not act in any manner that may violate these Terms and Conditions or any local laws, regulations or rules.
11. The User will comply with these Terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
You will be required to pay the service fee by either depositing/transferring cash into the bank account designated by the Company or by paying via an online payment platform at the service rate displayed on the Application or as notified by the Company according to the service you choose. In addition, the Company is obliged to request you to submit an evidence of such remittance to the Company through the channels specified by the Company in order for the Company to further verify where such remittances come from, to identify the identity of the person who transfers such money and to keep it as evidence of transactions with the Company.
The payment method for the service depends on the service you choose. It can be divided into 2 (two) forms as follows:
1. If you use the service under Clause 3.1, you may choose the form of payment either on a subscription basis payment via debit or credit card until you cancel the use of such service or to make a payment on a one-time payment basis where you pay the fee before the service period is due via depositing/transferring cash to the bank account designated by the Company or by paying via online payment platform.
2. If you use the service under Clause 3.2, it will be a one-time payment where you will be required to pay the service fee before you use the service each time by either depositing/transferring cash to the bank account designated by the Company or by paying via online payment platform.
In the event of an error or problem related to payment of the service, you agree not to raise any claim for damages, or any compensation incurred from such an event from the Company.
The Company reserves the right to change the service and service fee rates at any time, without any prior notice or without your prior permission.
7. Refund Policy
The Company reserves the right to refund the service fees that you have paid for using the Company's services. However, if you have questions about the Company's service refund policy, you can contact the Company via telephone number 02-214-3648.
8. Cancellation of Service
If you choose to use the service under Clause 3.1, you can cancel the service before the next billing cycle is due. However, if you choose to use the service under Clause 3.2, such service cannot be canceled if the Company has provided the service to you within the period specified under Clause 3.
9. Accuracy and Completeness
Occasionally, there may be errors contained in the information displayed on the Application such as typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Application or on any related services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice
10. Intellectual Property Rights
The Company is the owner or has the exclusive ownership of any intellectual property rights on the Application. No reproduction, transfer, adaptation, modification, publication or in any other form, whether in whole or in part, is allowed without obtaining the written permission from the Company.
11. Limitation of Liability
The Company reserves the right to be responsible for the following cases:
1. The Company shall not be liable if the service cannot be provided within the specified period, due to the force majeure event.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any suspension or deficiency in the use of the services due to the violation of the law or any illegal usage by the User.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the delay of daily notification of the Application which due to the disruption that the Company has notified you in advance.
4. The Company shall not be liable for the reliability and accuracy of the Company's services.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any damage arising out of any claim, loss, liability, claim or costs (including attorneys' fees) to settle any alleged dispute or claim against the Company as a result of violating your warranties in Clause 5.
All rights and restrictions contained in these Terms and Conditions may be exercised, effective and shall be binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render these Terms and Conditions illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their terms and conditions with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Changes and Amendments
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion, to amend, change, add or remove of these Terms and Conditions as it deems appropriate from time to time by notifying such amended terms on the Application and/or via the contacting channels that the User provided to the Company such as telephone numbers, SMS messages, emails, LINE application which you are obliged to always keep track of any changes. Your continued use of the service or access to the Application constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein and you may not claim your unawareness of such changes as grounds for your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Governing law and Jurisdiction
The governing law of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to and resolved by the court of Thailand only.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions and would like to submit any complaint about the service, please contact us by using the following channels:
Numeiang Group Company Limited
Address: 479/20 Salak Hin Alley, Rong Mueang Sub-district, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok